Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I am titanium


I love this version of Titanium by these 2 young boys.  The emotional depth surprises you when you look at their innocence and size.   Beautifully done, and an inspiring song for battle mode.  

I hope I am the same paradox.  Cancer sees me coming and says, oh pssshaw look at her, she doesn't stand a chance, and then I perform my pink ninja moves and cancer's all ummmm I think I hear my mommy calling, gotta go now! 

That's right.  Don't come for me unless I send for you.

Shoot me down, but I won't fall.  I am titanium!

6 comments:

  1. Inspiration comes from everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! His voice is even better than the original singer. LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky you rock my world! Cancer is SO screwed!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible. Sounds like they are singing from experience. loving your candid expression of your thoughts and feelings. Super proud of you in every way. love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. *WOW*.
    What an incredible theme song!! So powerful.

    ReplyDelete