B is for Becky
B is for Breast Cancer
B is for Bad Ass
B is for Beautiful
B is for Bold
B is for Brave
B is for Bald
B is for Bond
B is for Barfing
B is for Blessings
B is for Babies (of which I have 3)
....but most of all B is for Bitch. Cancer is a bitch. But I'm a bigger one. Watch out, I"m coming for you.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
the gift stops here
BRCA 1/2 tests came back negative!! yeeee-haaaa! I'm so happy to know that I will not pass this on ;o) happy day!!
Woohoo, my ninja friend!! So glad to hear this!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch good news! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYAY !!! so happy for you honey....love you
ReplyDeleteGreat news. Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteThe news doesn't get much better than that!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!!
ReplyDeleteAMEN!! oh happy day...an amazing blessing. love you
ReplyDelete