Last week my hair started falling out and it was a bit annoying. We made the above video so my nephew could watch the process happen, as well as document for later in life. I just wanted any children to be able to see it in progress so that any fear might dissipate when watching this silly video. WARNING: it is unedited, you will hear me and Matt admonishing our children. We are a real family, perfectly imperfect and we do raise our voices. ;o)
That said, after I wore this short hair for one day, it still was falling out and bothering me even more. Short hairs in my eyes, down my neck, in my clothes - itchy tickly and a pain in the tukus.....so here is the final result. I haven't been wearing hats, wigs or scarves but just my bald head really (unless my head is cold, I throw on a beanie ;o)
and you're STILL beautiful !!!! love you
ReplyDeleteThank you for the video..we love it and are felt right there with you! Nicky felt like he was being yelled at too!
ReplyDeleteha ha love the title Hair today Gone Tomorrow too funny <3
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful, Beck.
ReplyDeleteBecky you are just too cute!
ReplyDelete